In the spirit of self-improvement, here are a few things I plan to work on next year. **Please Note – OWN (‘Ol Weird Nancy) says this list is NO WHERE near inclusive…
My list of resolutions for 2015:
– I will think of new passwords besides “Password” and “Hello.”
– I will not tell the same story at every gathering.
– I will cut my hair.
– I will grow my hair.
– I will not shave my eyebrows off. Again…
– I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
– I will stop sending OWN (‘Ol Weird Nancy) the same e-mail from all 9 of my e-mail accounts.
– I will figure out why I have 9 e-mail accounts.
– I will learn to spell restuant without spell-check.
– I will work with a neglected child… if Melinda will make the time in her schedule.
– I will not reply “LOL LOL” when I hear a funny joke.
– I will buy my lottery tickets at a luckier store.
– I will remember to brush my teeth with the bristley end.
Take the time to reflect on how YOU can start to better yourself. If you’re anything like me, you have no where to go but up.